Breakfast Education Series: Got Hacked
Our Goals Today
- Understand the threats out there today
- Show how easy it is for hackers to find vulnerabilities and exploit them
- Discuss methods and practices for Cybersecurity to ensure protection
- Explain how security is relative to the business it defends in terms of cost
- Please note: This special presentation will include a
LIVE HACKING DEMONSTRATION!
- An expert in cybersecurity and network infrastructure, Nick Espinosa has consulted with clients ranging from small businesses up to the Fortune 100 level. Nick founded Windy City Networks, Inc in 1998 at age 19 and was acquired by BSSi2 LLC in 2013 where he is their CIO. In 2015 Security Fanatics, a Cybersecurity/Cyberwarfare outfit dedicated to designing custom Cyberdefense strategies for medium to enterprise corporations, was launched. A nationally recognized speaker, member of the Forbes Technology Council, regular columnist for Forbes, award winning co-author of a bestselling book "Easy Prey", host of "The Deep Dive" nationally syndicated radio show, on the Board of Advisors for Roosevelt University's College of Arts and Sciences as well as their Center for Cyber and Information Security and also Bits N’ Bytes Cybersecurity Education, Nick is known as an industry thought leader and sought after for his advice on the future of technology and how it will impact every day businesses and consumers.
9:00 am–3:00 pm, Monday–Friday
Office visits by appointment only. Please call 847-541-0170 to schedule an appointment.
© 2018 Wheeling/Prospect Heights Area
Chamber of Commerce and Industry
2 Community Blvd., Suite #203, Wheeling, IL 60090
Phone: 847-541-0170 | Fax: 847-541-0296